Sunday, March 16, 2008

50 Great Date Ideas

This is a little off topic from the rest of my blog but a couple years ago I became frustrated that every time I went on a date (which admittedly was rare) I would have to rack my brain to figure out ideas for what to do. I looked online for a list of date ideas but there really weren't any comprehensive lists so I decided to make my own. I guarded this list jealously until I realized recently that there are probably many others interested in such a list. Below you will find my list of 50 great date ideas, in no particular order. Feel free to add your own ideas in a comment. I hope you enjoy!

50 Great Date Ideas

  1. Ice skating
  2. Roller-skating
  3. Picnic
  4. Dinner and movie
  5. Hiking
  6. Museum
  7. Sporting event
  8. Concert (in the park)
  9. Go karts
  10. Fair
  11. Pool hall
  12. Miniature golfing
  13. Bowling
  14. Dancing
  15. Zoo
  16. Kayaking on the ocean or in a lake
  17. Wine tasting
  18. Theater
  19. Fly a kite
  20. Horseback riding
  21. Scuba diving
  22. Theme park
  23. Karaoke
  24. Comedy club
  25. Snowboarding
  26. Amusement park
  27. Arcade
  28. Tennis
  29. Dance lessons
  30. IMAX Theater
  31. Aquarium
  32. Magic show
  33. Laser tag
  34. Dancing lessons
  35. Paddle boat
  36. Hookah bar
  37. Batting cages
  38. Golfing/driving range
  39. Farmer’s market
  40. Shooting range – shotguns or handguns
  41. Horse track
  42. Walk on the beach/ beach trip
  43. Window shopping
  44. Hollywood Bowl
  45. Scenic bike ride
  46. Happy Hour
  47. Church event
  48. Feeding the poor
  49. Book reading and signing
  50. Air show

3 comments:

Jeff Keys said...

You may have jealously kept this list, but you did crack and share it with me when I started dating Lauren. Thanks buddy!

Rob said...

what we really want to know, curt, is whether they worked for you ;-)

Curt said...

Well, Rob, I got married on August 1st so I guess it must have!