Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A New Man, A New Blog

Since my recent doubting about the existence of God, I have come to the conclusion that some of my thoughts that I have shared on my blogs have been wrong. Not wrong in the sense of being false but wrong in the sense that they lacked the right perspective and the full view of things. Ok maybe just plain wrong at times as well. So instead of making you go back and do a thoughtful critique of every blog, I thought I would make it easy and do the work myself. I expect it to not only be beneficial to myself but also enlightening to you. And for balance I'll add some other stuff I've been processing so that it will be a good mix of reflections on the past, present concerns, and future aspirations.

Takes a man to admit he's wrong? I'd sure like to think so. I would like to say that I've been open to opposing viewpoints and for input from others, so I think that may redeem me some. Well enough reflection on what my blog will be... next blog I should be back on track.

No comments: